1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00:00 a.m. ET on May 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 31, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). However, the Sweepstakes Period consists of thirteen (13) separate entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), which are specifically detailed in the chart in Section 8 below. All entries must be received by the end time and date (detailed in the chart below) for each respective Entry Period to be eligible for the corresponding drawing for that Entry Period. Additionally, notwithstanding any other provision of these Official Rules non-winning entries from one (1) Entry Period will not carry over to subsequent Entry Periods.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit lalarewards.com (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry. The Website will contain a description of the Sweepstakes and the official entry form. Each entrant will be asked to submit an official entry form, which may include, among other things, his/her full name, address (no P.O. Boxes), email address and related registration information as prompted. Entrant must complete and submit the entry form with all required information for the entry to be eligible.
3. NUMBER OF ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than (1) entry per day by using multiple and different email addresses/phone numbers will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limits, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void.
4. IDENTITY OF ENTRANT: In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry, and the potential winners may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email, phone number or wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the physical property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including, but not limited to, entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
5. SPONSOR: LALA Branded Products, LLC, 8750 North Central Expressway, Suite 400, Dallas, Texas 75231 (“Sponsor”).
6. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) states in the United States or the District of Columbia and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent company, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors and other prize suppliers (collectively with Sponsor, the “Promotion Partners”), and each of such employees’, officers’ and directors’ immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, “immediate family members” are defined as spouse, partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren and those “living in the same household” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether legally related or not. Void where prohibited by law.
7. PRIZE DETAILS: Twenty-Five (25) prizes will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. Each winner will receive: one (1) $100.00 Visa prepaid cash card (Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $100). Total ARV of all prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes: $2,500. Prepaid card is subject to issuer’s terms and conditions applicable thereto and any terms and conditions set forth on the card itself. Reference to third parties in connection with prizes and/or third party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the Sweepstakes.
Prize Restrictions: LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE DURING ENTIRE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD PER HOUSEHOLD. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right (in its discretion) to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winners. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. Winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. The Promotion Partners are not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prize(s) or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach a winner because of an incorrect or changed address.
8. DRAWINGS/ODDS: Potential winners will be selected in thirteen (13) separate random drawings from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The Sponsor will randomly select potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received, and the Sponsor’s decisions will be final and binding. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during each applicable Entry Period.
Drawings will be held according to the following schedule:
|WEEK NUMBER||ENTRY DATES||DATE OF DRAWING||PRIZE AWARDED|
|Week #1||5/1/2017 12:00 am EST – 5/7/2017 11:59 pm EST||5/10/2017||1 - $100 Visa Gift Card|
|Week #2||5/8/2017 12:00 am EST – 5/14/2017 11:59 pm EST||5/17/2017||2 - $100 Visa Gift Cards|
|Week #3||5/15/2017 12:00 am EST – 5/21/2017 11:59 pm EST||5/24/2017||2 - $100 Visa Gift Cards|
|Week #4||5/22/2017 12:00 am EST – 5/28/2017 11:59 pm EST||5/31/2017||2 - $100 Visa Gift Cards|
|Week #5||5/29/2017 12:00 am EST – 6/4/2017 11:59 pm EST||6/7/2017||2 - $100 Visa Gift Cards|
|Week #6||6/5/2017 12:00 am EST – 6/11/2017 11:59 pm EST||6/14/2017||2 - $100 Visa Gift Cards|
|Week #7||6/12/2017 12:00 am EST – 6/18/2017 11:59 pm EST||6/21/2017||2 - $100 Visa Gift Cards|
|Week #8||6/19/2017 12:00 am EST – 6/25/2017 11:59 pm EST||6/28/2017||2 - $100 Visa Gift Cards|
|Week #9||6/26/2017 12:00 am EST – 7/2/2017 11:59 pm EST||7/5/2017||2 - $100 Visa Gift Cards|
|Week #10||7/3/2017 12:00 am EST – 7/9/2017 11:59 pm EST||7/12/2017||2 - $100 Visa Gift Cards|
|Week #11||7/10/2017 12:00 am EST – 7/16/2017 11:59 pm EST||7/19/2017||2 - $100 Visa Gift Cards|
|Week #12||7/17/2017 12:00 am EST – 7/23/2017 11:59 pm EST||7/26/2017||2 - $100 Visa Gift Cards|
|Week #13||7/24/2017 12:00 am EST – 7/31/2017 11:59 pm EST||8/2/2017||2 - $100 Visa Gift Cards|
ALL DATES SET FORTH IN THE CHART ABOVE AND ELSEWHERE IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO EXTENSION IN SPONSOR’S SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION. Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone and/or email at the phone number and/or email address provided upon entry, within five (5) days of the drawing date identified in the chart in Section 8 above. If a potential prize winner is notified by email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within forty-eight (48) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued phone, wireless or email service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. The Promotion Partners are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email messages. Once each potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. Parents or legal guardians of any prize winner under the age of majority in their state/jurisdiction of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) may be required to also sign the Affidavit in order for a prize winner to be qualified to receive his or her prize(s). If: (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a phone or email message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if a winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery of the prize following the notification process. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The Promotion Partners are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential winners, or if potential winner is a minor, for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of potential winner to provide signed parental or guardian consent. Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
10. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor and Promotion Partners assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may, include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
11. ENTRANTS' RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and Promotion Partners and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, costs (including attorneys’ fees), losses, damages, fines or injuries (up to and including bodily injury and death) of any kind arising out of or related to: (i) entrants’ participation in the Sweepstakes (including travel to/from any Sweepstakes activity); (ii) any acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize (including, without limitation, losses, damages or injuries to entrant’s or any other person’s equipment or other property, or to their persons, including those arising from any travel to/from any prize event or activity); (iii) the Released Parties’ violation of rights of publicity or privacy, claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; and (iv) any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Sweepstakes activity and/or prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Partners make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Subject to applicable law, winners irrevocably grant to Sponsor, and each of their licensees, and its and their successors, assigns and sub-licensees, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide, in perpetuity, in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, obligation or notice, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
13. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. GOVERNING LAW / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration; provided, however, the Sponsor shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in the state and federal courts in Dallas County, Texas and any other court with jurisdiction over the parties. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and review is limited. The arbitrator’s decision and award is final and binding, with limited exceptions, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The parties agree that, except as set forth above, any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved solely by binding arbitration before a sole arbitrator under the streamlined Arbitration Rules Procedures of JAMS Inc. (“JAMS”) or any successor to JAMS. In the event JAMS is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within fourteen (14) days of the filing of a “Demand for Arbitration”, then either party can elect to have the arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) or any other mutually agreeable arbitration administration service. If an in-person hearing is required, then it will take place in Dallas County, Texas. The federal or state law that applies to these Official Rules will also apply during the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other proceedings that involve any claims or controversy of another party, including any class actions; provided, however, if for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then the agreement to arbitrate doesn’t apply and the dispute must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Dallas County, Texas. Sponsor agrees to pay the administrative and arbitrator’s fees in order to conduct the arbitration (but specifically excluding any travel or other costs of entrant to attend the arbitration hearing). Either party may, notwithstanding this provision, bring qualifying claims in small claims court.
16. WINNER'S LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by August 31, 2017 to LALA 2017 Winner List, P.O. BOX 217011, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-7011.
©2017. All rights reserved. ©2017 LALA Branded Products, LLC